Sorry for the lateness of this post, Sunday has basically been a write off for me after going out Saturday night, getting completely hammered, back to Chesterfield for 3.30am, straight back to my mate Phil’s place to watch the boxing match which started around half 4 this morning, what a total bullshit of a fight that was, Pacquiao was clearly out matched by Marquez in that fight and I firmly believe that the only reason that he won that fight was so people would still be interested in fighting Mayweather at some point next year.
As if those judges weren’t bought out. Every big boxing fight I see now has ended up being a massive disappointment. So glad I didn’t go with the boys to go and see Vlad vs. Haye in Germany, because that would have been wasted money.
So I got to bed around 7am this morning, woke up at half 12 when my alarm went off, turned off the alarm, went back to sleep and woke up at 2.30pm. Write off.
Anyway! Enough of that stupid bollocks you’re all here to see the video’s I took in Bath, sorry for the quality in some of them, such as the open top bus, as the wind started getting up and you can’t hear what I’m saying some of the time but you still get to see what Bath looks like so it’s worth a watch.
One thing that was funny, in the first bus tour video I think, you can hear my girlfriend scream out, then a second later I scream out as well, that’s because we both got whipped in the face by some branches. Epic fail.
– Some crazy people playing music in the middle of the street, why don’t they get proper jobs?
– Just having a stroll around Bath on the last day before we left, saw a guy wearing a tuxedo walking around the posh houses, on his own, didn’t know why, unless he was one of them you were meant to talk to and he’d give you info but there was no one in that area, so I assumed he was a fucking loon.
– The first part of the bus tour around Bath! I got bored of the guy giving the actual tour so I made my own.
– The second part of the tour, don’t feel like you have to watch all of these two videos as they’re both seven minutes long, but who knows, you may enjoy them.
– This guy was amazing on the guitar, I was going to yell “DAY THREE IN BATH!!!!!!” but Fiona told me not to 😦 I gave him a pound after I finished filming him.
– Stonehenge! It was proper windy. I said, “I think we’re the only English speaking people here” and I was right, we were =/
And that’s pretty much it for the trips for this year, it’s just the long road to Christmas now, not really a long road, 40 odd days away, then I can give my bank balance another battering.
Hey ho, work tomorrow.