I seriously don’t know who creates these things, I don’t know who came up with the blogging awards and whatnot or how they even spread so quickly like they have been doing. But I have been tagged, not once, not twice… but three times! Because I’m obviously extremely popular and I have many adoring readers that always keep me in mind so out of respect of the people that have tagged me, I shall answer all 33 questions.
Anyway here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1) Favorite Color
– I’d say black, but that’s not a colour, it’s a shade… so… dark blue.
2) Favorite Band, Musician or Type of Music
– Way to be specific DJ! My favourite band is Muse, my favourite band is Muse, my favourite musician is Frank Sinatra and my favourite type of music is “big band” al la Sinatra. There’s nothing like it, this is the genre of men.
3) Most Important People In Your Life
– My best friend Tom who I constantly refer to as my brother because that’s what we may as well be. He’s had my back from day one. My girlfriend, Fiona who has kept me going when times were (very) low.
4) Most Meaningful Moment, or Moments if there’s too many
– Probably my 21st birthday when every one of my friends and family joined me on either of the three days I celebrated it. It was an awesome weekend 🙂
5) Where Would You Like to Travel To?
– Australia, maybe I can stop with the Oyeniyi’s 😀
6) Most Inspiring Blog or Blogs that you Read
– Anna @ Insanity Aquarium and Michael @ Michael Cargill who both inspire me to be a better writer and Kirsty @ La Plume Noire who takes amazing photographs! And obviously Zoe @ Pantry and Fridge who inspires me to be a better cook!
7) Favorite Childhood Friend (It can be a pet, lol)
– A girl named Danielle from primary school, her whole family was like a second family to me and it’s a shame they moved away a few years later never to be seen again.
8) Most Beautiful Place/Location you’ve ever been?
– I’ve been many places, I guess the best place that’s looked awesome to me was Alpe D’Huez in the French Alps.
9) Your Three Strongest Interests
– Writing, reading, music.
10) Your Biggest Dream or Dreams
– Have lots of money, not so I can be rich and blow it everywhere but so I can be free from the drains of society.
11) Your Favorite Kind of Food
– Roast Chicken, mhmmmmmmmm.
1) If deserted on an island what is the one book, one film, and one album/CD you would request.
– Book: Happyslapped by a Jellyfish by Karl Pilkington, Film: Armageddon, Album: Morning Glory by Oasis.
2) In Heaven, I hope there’s an unlimited supply of…
– Free whores. Obviously.
3) If I could change one body part it would be my…
– Right hand, I’ve broken it that many times through years of abuse, I only have feeling in the index finger and thumb.
4) My favorite day of the week is… Because…
– Saturday, because it’s the one day off I have that is certain and the one day I can relax and not think about tents.
5) The person who makes me laugh the most is…
– It used to be my old manager before he left, he was hilarious. Now… probably Michelle who I work with and used to go to school with. She keeps me happy when I’m getting stressed at work.
6) My dream occupation would be…
– MMA Fighter. A good one un all. Like Jon Jones.
7) My favorite dream car is a…
– Jaguar E-Type, hubba hubba.
8) My most hated Teacher was… Worst class…
– Mrs. Harris. Horrible warty bitch that used to make fun of my weight and said I’d never amount to anything. May as well not even bother doing my exams. (I got an A so take that you old hag.) Worst class I’d say was Geography, because I simply didn’t care on iota about it.
9) Would you rather be eaten by sharks or eaten by lions? Or, live in a world of mud? (This last option is a family joke, by the way.)
– Uhh.. eaten by lions, provided they killed me first. I don’t mind a good mauling.
10) My favorite smell is…
– Bacon being cooked, especially after a night on the alcohol.
11) If I had to change my first name it would be…
1) What is your favorite TV show?
– Currently, Fringe. Of all time, Lost.
2) What genre of book do you like to read?
– Humour, especially anything written by Terry Pratchett.
3) What song would best describe your life?
4) Do you take regular exercise?
– I wish. I’m sat in an office from early afternoon until night. I need to start getting up earlier and going to the gym beforehand but… eh…
5) If you could change lives with anyone on the planet, who would it be and why?
– Bill Gates, because he has billions of dollars. Billions of dollars that I’d like in my bank account.
6) When was the last time you took a holiday and where?
– A proper holiday that’s more than a couple of days would probably be China two years ago, a place I’ll be going to again this year 😀
7) What is your biggest fear?
– Growing old and living in a retirement home waiting to die while I fail to be able to look after myself.
8) What pet name do you have for your partner, if any?
– Trout… Don’t ask haha.
9) Do you think we have been visited by aliens?
– No, but I think there are aliens out there and anyone that thinks otherwise must be crazy, we’re but one planet in trillions in ever expanding space, no one could possibly think that we’re alone. Have they visited us? I don’t think so. The UFO sightings are weird to be sure but there’s bound to be some sort of explanation for them.
10) Do you believe in euthanasia?
– Yes I do, if that person is in pain and the only way to stop that pain is by ending their life and they have asked for it, why not put them out of their misery? I know I’d want the same to be done for me.
11) Black or red, odd or even?
– All depends on how many times each one has come out on the previous spins. I’d say odd though…
What an awesome selection of questions from all involved! Fortunately I don’t have to think up any of my own because I’m breaking the last two rules because the people that have already tagged me and the blogs I follow have already been tagged and I don’t want to make them make more posts on the same subject and the ones that haven’t been tagged haven’t been for a good reason. So you’ll just have to enjoy my answers and hopefully it’ll give you some insight into my mind and life.